The poppy silicone reusable bakeware cover from Charles Viancin locks in moisture and reduces the cooking/baking time of your favorite baking dish fare. Make fluffy casseroles, melty lasagnas, juicy vegetable dishes, and tender cuts of meat in less time and with better results with the Charles Viancin 1401. Made from BPA-free silicone that is safe for temperatures up to 450° F in the oven and microwave. Dishwasher safe.
Charles Viancin silicone lids create an airtight seal which is superior to plastic wrap and 100 times easier to apply. These reusable suction lids are easy to clean, fun to use, and surprisingly strong: just drop the lid onto your uncovered pan, and the Charles Viancin Pppy Silicone universal lid creates a seal that is, in many cases, strong enough to support the weight of your baking dish.
- Reusable silicone baking cover from Charles Viancin Paris
- Poppy design inspired by nature
- Raised midrib is a handle
- Use on casserole dishes to seal in juices and flavors
- Use with cake pans and rectangle bakers to reduce cook time
- Doubles as a splatter guard for large skillets and frying pans
- Safe for temperatures up to 450° F on the stove, in the oven, or in the microwave
- Lid is oversized (approx. 10" x 14") to fit baking pans up to 10 x 13 inches
- Dishwasher approved
- BPA free